Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A League of Legends clan formed by Ace and Geostigmaa

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey guys! If you are signing up on this website because a minecraft server, I am sorry to say that you are on the wrong website! Sorry to disappoint.

Mekkas Application --- Denied

Go down 
+3
Ace
Liquidsheep
MekkaT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MekkaT

Število prispevkov : 4

Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty
PostSubject: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 3:14

Full Name: Raphael Semenka

My Reason for Joining is that i want to find people to play a good structured game Very Happy

I'm an electrition from Austria yeah, mountains everywhere Very Happy but not in my hometown. Im 24 years old and my hobbies are snooker, party's and gamin. I've looked out for people to play with and found your recruitment post in the league of legends forum. My Skill is a lil bit rusty but i guess in 2 or 3 weeks i am back to my old play, i have experience with teamplay since dota 1 and im a funny dude so i think i would fit in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liquidsheep

Liquidsheep

Število prispevkov : 63

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 3:37

Welcome, good luck with your trial Wink if you get 1 from geo but that shouldn't be a problem
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 4:10

Alright mate, let me explain how this clan roles

We are not a hardcore ranked clan. We are working on a ranked team at the moment but we mainly play normal games together for fun.

Now,

If you are still interested in this clan we will be trialing you in like 2 maybe 3 games. In these trial games we check out attitude and skill. Attitude is our priority =)
Back to top Go down
MekkaT

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 4:36

well thats the answer i wanted to hear, count me in for some trial games, like i said my skill isn't right there yet, but that shouldn't be a problem for some fun games, when the lol servers workin again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 4:55

They are up again right now.

I probably will be able to play tonight. If not, Ace will is he is free.
Skill isn't a must have right now. The thing we look at is your attitude, since we don't want flamers/feeders/leavers etc in!

Just add me up ingame! (Geostigmaa)
Back to top Go down
Pacman'

Pacman'

Število prispevkov : 80

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 7:57

Hey we spoke on the forums didn't we ?
Good luck with your trial
Back to top Go down
lungs
lungs

Število prispevkov : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty15.02.12 20:42

Good luck with your trial !!
Back to top Go down
MekkaT

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty17.02.12 9:49

dude's that was a really nice game we had Very Happy i hope i can play another one wit ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty17.02.12 22:01

Sure! I'm online today! So we can play! I did like what i did see from you Wink
Back to top Go down
Ritushido
Resigned
Ritushido

Število prispevkov : 137

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty17.02.12 22:09

I'll be around this evening aswell perhaps we should get a premade rolling? Nice playing with you yesterday good luck with your remaining trial!
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty18.02.12 0:51

I'm sorry to say, but we will Deny you for now.
Your playing style is good and stuff like that, but sometimes there are those little mistakes that can lose us a game.
It wouldn't be fair to let you in and then having Heavyarms in his 2 week proving thingy.
I know you didn't play for a year, but i recommend trying to get back on your level before joining Hazard Gaming.

We're sorry.
Back to top Go down
MekkaT

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty18.02.12 1:43

well you'r right im not quite there yet =), but it was fun to play some gamez with you dude's maybe i will try again someday
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty18.02.12 2:29

That's fine! We would like to see you again when you are on your old level!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mekkas Application --- Denied   Mekkas Application --- Denied Empty

Back to top Go down

Mekkas Application --- Denied
Page 1 of 1