Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A League of Legends clan formed by Ace and Geostigmaa

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey guys! If you are signing up on this website because a minecraft server, I am sorry to say that you are on the wrong website! Sorry to disappoint.

Relations with Guardian Alliance Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Število prispevkov : 42

Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 8:03

hey there Slayer,

I would like to request relations in form of a NAP or a Alliance with Awesome killers. If there are criteria's i must meet in order for us to be allies i would be happy to fulfill them and you are more than welcome to view our military's site i can xfire it later to you.

Thank you and i look forward to doing relations with you,

The Emperor of Guardian Alliance
[AG] Darth Vader
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 8:14

Hello Darth Vader!

Mr.Slayer will come back at you for making this Alliance with you're clan.
I added you on X-fire tho!

Good luck with you're new clan!
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 8:23

Thank you and wonderful news, i look forward to hearing from him and its nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
President

Število prispevkov : 70

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 8:45

Hello there Smile

Nice to hear that and if I could, I would request a few things from you

- URL Of the site
- Ammount of members ( Will explain below)

By forging this alliance, you are bound to agree to help each other at all times. We will crush our enemies and battle our way to victories.

Now about the ammount of members I was talking about, if we have any people that can't join because of the games we support, we will gladly tell them about you Smile

Now the finals things I need to know is that if you have any clan banners/emblems so I could put in your profile and your favorite color.

Signed,
[aK]Mr.Slayer
President of Awesome Killers
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 9:03

Here is the information you requested

Website : w-w-w.GuardianAlliance.forumotion.c-o-m spaces are there because your website does not allow external links from new members

Amount of member(s): one

Date of Creation : August 28, 2011

Ts servers: will pm details to you if you would like

i welcome new members if you have no supporting games. we will begin to support halo combat evolved and possible TF2.

Terms and Agreements:

Awesome Killers Terms: By forging this alliance, you are bound to agree to help each other at all times. We will crush our enemies and battle our way to victories.

Guardian Alliance: Terms Accepted

I will await your term acceptance if you would like to be allies. Smile

The banner will be located on the site itself, Thank you for your time President Slayer.

I will keep in touch,

Emperor of Guardian Alliance
[AG] Darth Vader
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 9:20

Splendid! I will accept the terms first thing tommorow morning when I get on my PC. Untill then, have a nice day and night.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 9:22

sounds good sir, until tomorrow then have a wonderful evening.

[AG] Darth Vader
Back to top Go down
|>A2K<|Church
Aim 2 Kill

Število prispevkov : 47

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 12:09

i have registered on ur site Darth Vader Hope to speak to u soon
(sorry slayer if i cannot post here )
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty31.08.11 14:59

you and all in awesome killers are more than welcome to register of course under consent of President Slayer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty01.09.11 5:23

Awesome Killers: Terms Accepted

Let this be a long lasting alliance Emperor Darth Vader.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty01.09.11 5:32

Terms are accepted agreements approved this will be a long lasting relationship.

all information ally confidentiality's are granted to you. You your self president slayer are granted to the council room to take part in all military decisions, policies. All rights to your clan using any and all means of property of Guardian Alliance are hereby granted in means of our website usage and ts server usage and any all servers. You and your clan will be listed as allies on our website and will be treated as such with high respect. Those who do not follow with a code of respect will be subject to disciplinary actions on Guardian Alliances side, You of course with your clan may do as you choose in that circumstance. In time of war the Guardian Alliance will give you full support in any and all times of need. Whether state of emergency or precautionary measures with that all said i welcome you as our ally and thank you for you allowing us to be your ally's.

Terms of both sides accepted this day: August 31, 2011

[AG] Darth Vader

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relations with Guardian Alliance Request   Relations with Guardian Alliance Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Relations with Guardian Alliance Request
Page 1 of 1