Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A League of Legends clan formed by Ace and Geostigmaa

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey guys! If you are signing up on this website because a minecraft server, I am sorry to say that you are on the wrong website! Sorry to disappoint.

8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
8snibs8

Število prispevkov : 3

8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty
PostSubject: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty20.11.11 10:36

Full name: Tomas Katilius

Reason for joining: I wunna play would you guys Smile

About you: I know half of your team

Your recruiter: Fitheach
Back to top Go down
Fitheach

Število prispevkov : 2

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty20.11.11 10:38

Tis kl, and I'm sure you'll get accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty20.11.11 23:33

I personally do not know you and I believe that just because you know us is not a reason to be instantly let in. So I propose a trial game with you, whenever we are both online. Then I'll judge =)
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty21.11.11 18:23

Hello 8snibs8,

After a little conversation between the government of |HzG|, we came to a new idea.
Like Ace named above, we are gonna play a game with you!
A custom game against our own clan members.
There is the chance to prove yourself that you want to be in our clan.
Ace or me will contact you later about it, when we are both online.
Back to top Go down
denisol

Število prispevkov : 50

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty21.11.11 23:51

lemme play against him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty26.11.11 5:19

I did play some games with you and without any discussing with Ace, i say you are denied for joining |HzG|

Most of the games you play, are still bad and if something is going bad, you're acting like a child.

Also, lying about your age isn't right.
Back to top Go down
8snibs8

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty26.11.11 5:55

Dude just dont cry because of my age Wink
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty26.11.11 5:59

Don't act fake Wink We don't like those people. Grow up. And please, never come back.
Back to top Go down
8snibs8

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty26.11.11 7:14

;ddd i think its you the one that trys to act . You think you got this clan would ace and you guys can do anything funny guys Wink) we will see how you guys going to play if alex or brend leaves they are your 2 main carrys from the clan Wink
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty26.11.11 9:37

If you think so! Smile But i don't think that Alex and Brendan would leave. And if they are honest, they will say about themself that they aren't the best players in the clan. Since i know for sure that some members are better. No, i'm not mentioning myself, because i can play bad games to.

And btw, before you are gonna call names, we don't have someone called brend in the clan.

- Locked, no discussion.
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty26.11.11 11:01

Snibs, just get out of here before i delete your account. What was agreed between koko and I is that since HzG has been growing we decided to trial people. You and Karq are the first 2. I told geostigmaa that you have 3 chances.

You blew all 3, tough luck, you're not in.

As to Alex and Bren being the 2 main carries... LOL xD ROFLMAO!!! Ive never heard such a big joke in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied   8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied Empty

Back to top Go down

8snibs8 want's to join --- Denied
Page 1 of 1