Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A League of Legends clan formed by Ace and Geostigmaa

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey guys! If you are signing up on this website because a minecraft server, I am sorry to say that you are on the wrong website! Sorry to disappoint.

Application Hannilein --- Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannilein

Število prispevkov : 13

Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty24.03.12 22:43

Hello everyone,

I would like to apply for your Gaming Clan.

As requested I will start off with some general information about myself.

Name: Robin

Country: Living in Germany right now but my plan is to settle down in South America when I hit 25

Reasons: Well, I enjoy playing LoL. While most of the time I play with my brother I feel like some more contacts in the community would be great. In addition he's busy doing his A-Levels right now so I'm standing alone in the corner. Another thing that I like about clans is the team spirit that solo queue lacks more or less. I don't know any of you guys yet but I believe that you are enjoyable ;-) (made a selection from the CLAN RECRUITMENT forums)

About me: Uhmm, I enjoy sports! Surfing, skiing - pretty much everything! I am planning a surf trip to Denmark right now with a couple of my friends :-). Well, I am working as an apprentice for an international corporation that produces pharmacy products. Furthermore I am studying Business Administration. And of course I love my friends/hot chicks/partying. Usual stuff, eh?

Recruiter: As said above, no contacts with you yet. But I'd be glad to get to know you as soon as possible :-)

My ingame name is Hannilein. Feel free to wisp me or invite me for a nice talk in TS3. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards

Robin
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 0:17

Hey Robin!

Welcome to the forums, I (Xemmnos) or Geostigmaa or Skett will trial you for a few games.

In these trials you'll be with us on our TS (will be given in game) and in this we look for attitude and communication with the team and finally skill.

We are at the beginnings of our ranked team career with an active first team as a second team being assembled and organised.

Please stay active on the forums and hopefully we will see you in game amongst our ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannilein

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 0:28

Hey,

sounds good! I've got a lot of time today - may I join your TS within the next hour?
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 0:36

Personally I won't be there, got 2 exams Monday for which I have to work for but there is a chance of the other two being online
Back to top Go down
Hannilein

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 0:45

Fine. Just PM me the IP and password (if needed). I'll join and see whos around. Good luck on Monday :-)
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 1:16

Hello Robin, i will give you a PM with the info of our Teamspeak3 server.
I will be here today and want to play the games with you!
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 3:52

Welcome to our clan!

We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Try to stay active on our forums
Back to top Go down
Hannilein

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty25.03.12 4:59

Thanks for the invite ;-) And for the "successfull" games today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Hannilein --- Accepted   Application Hannilein --- Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Hannilein --- Accepted
Page 1 of 1