Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A League of Legends clan formed by Ace and Geostigmaa

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey guys! If you are signing up on this website because a minecraft server, I am sorry to say that you are on the wrong website! Sorry to disappoint.

Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nablet

Število prispevkov : 3

Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted   Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty11.06.12 10:51

Hey. First of all I'd like to point out im mainly applying for membership of the clan, not specificly to join a team at this time (although I do not shut the option away - but nothing like that on my mind at the time of the application. Applications pretty simple - just answering the questions.

Name: Marko / Nablet

Finland

Reason for joining:
Mainly for a social spot at the moment, hanging around in teamspeak with team 2 quite often and this will ease the process up with me actually being a part of the community. Possibly interested in joining a team aswell.

About you:
Uhhm.. A student with too much time on my hands, am online on LoL most of the time either playing ranked duo or normal games (or just trying to come up with something to do), originally came across the clan on the EUW forums when team 2 was recruiting a jungler - applied, got trialed, but did not get the spot. Still playing with the team on LoL (& Diablo).

I've been playing LoL for a year or so, out of which I've spent the last couple of months playing with teams and trying to find "my place". Been into gaming for a quite a few years, played in "professional" (tried to fight our way in, never truly got that far.) CoD(4)/CS:S/BF(2) teams before.

Your recruiter: Coltzors, Aidanya, Finer. Colt's post introduced me the the clan in the first place, but all of team 2 is really why I feel like applying to be a part of the community.

Ps. I bet nobody saw this one coming ;3
Back to top Go down
Coltzors
Coltzors

Število prispevkov : 123

PostSubject: Re: Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted   Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty11.06.12 12:02

this guy is awsome, great wit and a nice guy to boot, he and chaos where so close in picking stages, if lol was a 6man deal he would be in as soon as. hell if he wanted to be back up i would gladly take him, good guy
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted   Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty11.06.12 17:11

Well, every new member should get trailed. I also wanna play a couple of games with you before you will join our clan!

Add me ingame (Geostigmaa) and then we can sort something out to play together! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nablet

Število prispevkov : 3

PostSubject: Re: Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted   Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty13.06.12 22:01

Mmh, added him, but he is a bit busy atm with ?studying? and football ;P

Anyhow, any other people who can trial me can just add me ingame, and we'll see if we can manage to get this processed a bit faster. Also going to start sitting around in TS to see if there are people online.
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted   Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty24.06.12 1:44

Welcome to our clan Nablet!

We appreciate activity on our forums!
So try to stay active!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted   Nablet applying  [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Nablet applying [for "Social spot"] --- Accepted
Page 1 of 1