Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Hazard Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A League of Legends clan formed by Ace and Geostigmaa

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey guys! If you are signing up on this website because a minecraft server, I am sorry to say that you are on the wrong website! Sorry to disappoint.

Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chewbakka5

Število prispevkov : 13

Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty17.09.11 5:45

Full name: Asfandyar Ahmed Khan

Games you play: League of Legends (+ Many others)

Reason for joining: I wanna play with my friends who are all in aK, and since I'm not, I miss playing with em xD

About you: Im a likeable guy, quite chatty, and I'm quite active too.

Your recruiter: MrSlayer (Admin) I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty18.09.11 0:33

Welcome to the forums =)

Hope you make it in!
Back to top Go down
chewbakka5

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty18.09.11 6:37

Thanks for the welcome, Iv'e told slayer in-game that Iv'e posted here but I guess he just hasn't got round to review it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
President
President
Ace

Število prispevkov : 772
Kraj : Brussels

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty18.09.11 7:30

Slayer is a very busy... man? I guess.
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
President

Število prispevkov : 70

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty21.09.11 6:39

Got a question for you. How old are you? It says you are 21 in the profile and 15 in the post...
Back to top Go down
chewbakka5

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty22.09.11 5:12

Lol yea im 15, i was in a rush to make the account since I had literally 1-2 mins to do it. I think you can change it in profile edit, cant you? I'll check and change it if it's a prob lol xD
Back to top Go down
chewbakka5

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty30.09.11 7:07

Umm .. people posting after me are getting in, meaning Slayer forgot about my post.. so just bumping and will remind him in-game when I can.
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Število prispevkov : 42

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty01.10.11 2:55

He will be with you shortly I am the vice president however slayer does majority of approving applications.

note also that applications processes may be delayed due to school, work, etc. So just hang in there!

-Vice President
Darth Vader

P.S. if you run into further problems with AK or Related items you may contact Slayer, Geostigmaa or me.
Back to top Go down
Geostigmaaa
President
President
Geostigmaaa

Število prispevkov : 874

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty01.10.11 5:39

True, with this site, only the admin can change things. Since the admin is Slayer, we can't do anything right now for you. He it very busy with school and work and he will be at you when he has some free time!
Back to top Go down
Admin
President
President

Število prispevkov : 70

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty01.10.11 20:58

Welcome to [AK]

afro

Please stop by and read this.

I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3   Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forsaken BladeZ here to Reap :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hazard Gaming :: Public forum :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: